Get ready to celebrate Halloween in style with the latest update (v1.2) for Fieldrunners 2 and Fieldrunners 2 HD. The all new BOOM-kin Tower is guaranteed to destroy your foes thanks to flame throwing technology that’s been incorporated into a lovingly crafted Jack O’ Lantern. In addition to the ridiculously powerful BOOM-kin Tower, this update also includes cross device iCloud game save transfers, in app purchases for coin bundles, decreased loading times, and lots of bug fixes. Version 1.2 was launched this morning, so you can expect to see it in the App Store shortly.
The increasingly kooky weapons researchers at Suba Labs are at it again! With their favorite holiday rapidly approaching, they were determined to celebrate Halloween with a BOOM. By incorporating Pyro Tower technology into lovingly crafted Jack O’ Lanterns, they’ve created flame throwing pumpkins that are real combo machines! These new BOOM-kin Towers attack by blasting flames in all directions. While they have a much shorter range (1.5 tiles) than other area of effect weapons, their attacks are ridiculously more powerful (1800 per second at level 3).
- All new BOOM-kin Tower!
- iCloud support let’s you transfer saves between iPhone and iPad versions!
- Coin bundles to get the extra edge! (iPhone and iPod Touch exclusive)
- Optimizations reduce load times by up to 30%!
- Fixed achievement tracking.
- Advanced crash free technology!
- Fixed item unlocks and game save issues.